a personal favourite

oracle fox

I always find the most stunning photo's on Oracle Fox. Mandy Shadforth never fails to capture the natural light at just the very right second. Not to mention the perfect angle. The sunshine beams from the picture, making me wish I was in a grassy field with long bohemian hair and dressed in lace. What amazes me more is that she takes so many of the photo's of herself herself using a tripod!

The above photo's are from the online accessories shop, Spell Designs which she constantly mentions on her fabulous blog. This girls hair is what I'm asking the Easter bunny for.

Here are some of my favourite photo's from Oracle Fox that Mandy has unloaded recently. Did I mention that she just recently went to NYC for the Bloglovin Awards? And half of these shots are from there? She is living the life!


   


No comments: