Happy Birthday

Last month, Vanilla House celebrated our 5th birthday! We had a girlie night full of shopping, champagne and pink nibbles to thank our loyal and supportive customers for shopping with and supporting us throughout this journey. I thought I would share some photos with you all!

For those of you who don't know, Vanilla House is my family's homewares and gift store located in Coorparoo, Brisbane. My mum is the creative mind behind the store, filling it with everything that she finds beautiful. And boy does she do a magnificent job! I believe that the fact that Vanilla House is a family run business (staff consist of mum, dad, my cousin Nellie, my two sisters Alex and Abbey and myself) thats main focus is building relationships with our customers and delivering the best customer service and gift wrapping truly sets us a part. 


Come in and say hi! We are open 7 days a week: Monday to Saturday 10am-5pm and Sunday 10am-2pm. You can find us in Cavendish Central: shop 2/380 Cavendish Road, Coorparoo. Visit mums blog here and like us on facebook here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you

Neysa Bové said...

how lovely! I love the cakes and sweets! xxo -nb